EROTICA


I was commissioned by the Queen to bring fresh flesh to our planet. My mission was to travel to the distant planet of Earth, find a male, and subdue him. He was to be Her Majesty's new boy-toy.
Her Majesty, only 19 and new to the throne, was as horny as she was sad of her mother's passing away. She really needed to screw a boy, but more than that, she needed a confident, a lover who she could rely on. Not like the men on Femdomia, the men on Earth knew freedom, and some of them where actually sort of smart, almost Female smart... though never quite.
I landed in the shores of Miami. There I found him. He was good looking, and it took me but a night to subdue him. After seducing him I invited him to my "place". Little did he know he was entering a spaceship he would only leave in chains, naked, and in a different planet. To that note, little did he know how much he would like it.
It wasn't your typical male. I met him at a "Femdom" group, so he WAS submissive. He WANTED to be enslaved. And enslaved he was.
When I turned him in, the Queen looked at him. She was astonished at my accomplishment. Yet, for some reason, she didn't want him. His penis, she said, wasn't what she was looking for. Besides, another agent found her a better male.
So, that was it. She rewarded me for my efforts by letting me keep him. I did. That is how I met you.
I know you remember nothing, because we wiped out your memory. But you where once an Earth free male. Now you are my slave. STOP! I didn't want an erection... ok, never mind, go on... but if you orgasm you will have to clean up!
I have come to realize you are more than any other slave I've ever had. You are comprehensive, you have a brain (which is very hard to find in a male) and you are ... a slave... but a friend...
You are unique. I will screw you, yes, but I won't ever hurt you. I will whip you, you will obey me, but I will be loving.
When I am in a bad mood, you will be whipped. When I am in a good mood you will be whipped. It will always hurt. But I will always benefit from knowing you are there for me, taking my whip to make your Mistress happy.
Now, get down on me. You are making me horny. If you are extra good, I could allow you intercourse. That is really a treat...
In either case, you will pay with the cane, later on. And I will always love you.
You, my friend, are not going anywhere. You will sleep in my room, in my bed, and be shared only with my closest friends. You are the only male friend I have ever had, and probably the only one I ever will have. In this planet, males are not friends. They are slaves, and slaves only. You are both, my slave, and my friend. You are my lover. And you love me as your Mistress, as your Superior, and as your friend.
I have been thinking of making you a total Female... I think it will do you good... but you will have to earn it.