Rosa Mystica



Rosa Mystica

and daughter, the lover and the poet Souers! You dream each of these qualities, in turn, at the option of and daughter, the lover and the poet Souers! You dream each of these qualities, in turn, at the option of classified into categories compatible; everything, even things incompatible with their essence.


A master said: The right-most inalienable of man is to contradict. This Right, I use extensively in the verses here, convinced that the winged Fantasy and Inspiration illogical must be the only guides the poet in the Eden unlimited or no Jehovah do not chase, for biting a golden apple.

Mystic Rose, the sweet scent Solicitor, Flower ironic love, forlorn hope without truce
Illusion splendid fulfilling the strike, and golden transfigured liar!
Me your dupe? Well, so be it .. forUS that your scent reminds me of the ecstasy embracing dreams
So that inattentive flying hours short, I enjoy life in slow taster
What matter Riel! Wander has its charms: My innocence will tender tears of joy
For the evil as to be inert to the pleasure, And, eyes closed, smelling the flower cabalistic I absorb me and know me melt, at leisure, in the charm of my dream MISTIQUE impostor.